GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one installed? I was just on street scenes website and found it, However nobody has pics of it installed or painted.

·
Team White
2,532 Posts
For the Nbs I have it but man it was a pain because of the fiberclass they used was so cheap that it would crack the paint. I had to get my painter to reglass it and make brackets for it to sit in the fender correctly since it only came with some little clips that really didn't help much. So since its for the NNBS it may be different, but look into it before you decide to buy it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do they even have one for the nnbs ?
according to street scenes website they do, however when I searched the p/n everyone has it for sale but no one has a pic of it, or a pic of it painted and installed.

·
Detailer & PC Tech
2,785 Posts
according to street scenes website they do, however when I searched the p/n everyone has it for sale but no one has a pic of it, or a pic of it painted and installed.
ask James from Godfather Customs, there silverado is pretty much street scene whore. he might be able to get you a pic.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Haven't heard any info about the nnbs, but like sittinphat said, I have read many threads about the nbs trucks having problems. I just painted my stocker

·
Haters Gonna Hate
2,073 Posts
Haven't heard any info about the nnbs, but like sittinphat said, I have read many threads about the nbs trucks having problems. I just painted my stocker
That's what I did, but I've been interested in getting a smooth one for my OBS. That is, if it isn't like the NBS ones.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I have one as well its sitting in my basement waiting to get fitted and painted.

·
Bag Envy
2,247 Posts
Don't you have to remove the stock one to put the SS one on? If so I wouldn't even bother spending the money on the SS. Remove the stock one,smooth it and have it painted. Just my .02

·
Registered
370 Posts
i dont like how it sticks up in the middle where it meets the hood. that would bug the shit out of me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts