GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I have the following Grills in stock ready to ship.

94 to 98 Chevy
94 t0 98 GMC
99 to 02 Chevy
99 to 02 GMC
03 to 04 Chevy
93 to 04 GMC

Standard Finish $115.00 shipped

Chrome Finish $135.00 shipped.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Hey do you have an 03 GMC stainless SS grille for the bumper? I ordered the main grille and the bumper part from Stylin about a month ago and got the main grille but haven't gotten the bumper part yet, They are shipping it from Street Scene and said they're on back order until Sept!!!! So if you have one I can get it from you and cancel that order from them.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
Hey do you have an 03 GMC stainless SS grille for the bumper? I ordered the main grille and the bumper part from Stylin about a month ago and got the main grille but haven't gotten the bumper part yet, They are shipping it from Street Scene and said they're on back order until Sept!!!! So if you have one I can get it from you and cancel that order from them.
They have an SS grill for the GMC bumpers? Got any pics Carbon? I wasn't aware these exsisted...

·
Registered
6,224 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
from what the grapevine tells me, seems they made the first set and started selling them before they even had some done. So backorder they are, cant wait to see them though. they will look good if you have a SS Speed grill to match it.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
atomoverride said:
from what the grapevine tells me, seems they made the first set and started selling them before they even had some done. So backorder they are, cant wait to see them though. they will look good if you have a SS Speed grill to match it.
Yeah I've had the SS speed grille for a good while now. Looks great with my grille cut out now! Just waiting on my bumper insert! :pissed:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Ok heres the 411 on thouse bumper inserts....seems SS made a few test sets and they are being used by some GMC dealership to see if they can be mounted EASILY. Currently the only way to mount them now is to almost pull off your bumper and crap. So the GM Techs are trying to figure out a way to do them faster and easily also because currently if you take your truck to the carwash sometimes they pop off.

Also if you wanted to know they modeled them on a 2004 gmc sierra bumper. :p thats all the info. I have.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
There's that black plastic part already in there. I think you have to take that out and they clip with those clips. Not sure really.

·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts
No Limits Motorsports said:
Guys,

I have the following Grills in stock ready to ship.

94 to 98 Chevy
94 t0 98 GMC
99 to 02 Chevy
99 to 02 GMC
03 to 04 Chevy
93 to 04 GMC

Standard Finish $115.00 shipped

Chrome Finish $135.00 shipped.
first off, do you have the SS grill with the logo cutout for an '03 sierra? cuz i'm looking to get one and i'm bout 40 minutes from stockton so ill give you a call on sunday(7/11) and see if we can't arrange a meeting. i saw on your website it says by appointment on the weekend so..... hopefully we can work something out.

·
Registered
639 Posts
C-ERA03 said:
first off, do you have the SS grill with the logo cutout for an '03 sierra? cuz i'm looking to get one and i'm bout 40 minutes from stockton so ill give you a call on sunday(7/11) and see if we can't arrange a meeting. i saw on your website it says by appointment on the weekend so..... hopefully we can work something out.
The GMC logo if you decide to keep your old one snaps ontop of the SS Speedgrill. using some clips. Personaly after I had the logo on my turck for a few days I decided I hated it and got the billet gmc logo from trendz.

oh yeah and I put the logo center because I had my grill re-mounted without the black plastic in the middle. And personaly centered looks better than up higher.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts