1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
super sick bro! man i wish i could run these! jealous! :drool:

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Most aftermarket projects have crappy light output.. But its your truck man buy whatever you like and think looks good.. That's what makes somthing YOURS

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Had a set I bought off ebay and the 140 bucks was no where near worth it, they light output wasnt that great and quality sucked. It was almost a good thing when one got dropped and the adjuster got broke so i went back to stock and got some HIDs and I couldnt love them any more, way better than those cheap projector/halos I got. Plus they didnt sit well at all in my grill they sat like /\ that

·
GMC Owner
1,534 Posts
OEM or clear are best on the GMT400

·
Registered
216 Posts
for the longest time I wanted smoked headlights like that, and people here talked me into getting clear ones.
Best decision ever.
Couldn't be happier.
Get some stock style cleared headlights.
Like mine.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Lightly smoke your stock headlights with some nightshade and buy some clear corners and turns and smoke those too if you want the smoked look on all...

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
A black truck might be able to pull off those lights, but not much more IMO...go with what you like.

And yes, most projectors do suck with regular halogen bulbs in them, if they have the proper shield you can likely run HID's and be plenty happy with the output.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts