GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a DJM 4in lca's, 6in flip kit, and 2in hangers. I also have a brand new Magnaflow stainless catback system. Helix throttle body spacer.

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
what condition are the lcas in and how much ya want for them? pics would be nice too just for the helluvit

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OKLAGMCRUISER said:
what condition are the lcas in and how much ya want for them? pics would be nice too just for the helluvit

I would like to sell the lcas and flip kit together. They are both in great shape.

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
braden1498 said:
I would like to sell the lcas and flip kit together. They are both in great shape.
I might be able to sell the flip kit for ya...will you ship the flip kit to one location and the lca's to me?

Pat

D

·
0 Posts
question, hopefully I wont sound like too much of a dumbass, but with the combination of the lca's and the flip kit i'll get a 4/6 drop?

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
DeToN8TeD said:
question, hopefully I wont sound like too much of a dumbass, but with the combination of the lca's and the flip kit i'll get a 4/6 drop?
correct. the LCA's will lower the front of your truck 4" using stock coil springs while the flip kit does just that, flips the axle on top of the axle instead of under it giving you 6" of drop out back :) Same setup i have on my truck and i highly recommend it if you are going for a 4/6 :head:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Y2KSierra said:
correct. the LCA's will lower the front of your truck 4" using stock coil springs while the flip kit does just that, flips the axle on top of the axle instead of under it giving you 6" of drop out back :) Same setup i have on my truck and i highly recommend it if you are going for a 4/6 :head:
i highly reccomend it with a reg cab! :cheers:

D

·
0 Posts
Cool! braden wanna ship it out to 77034? You tell me how much for shipping and the money is yours.

D

·
0 Posts
ttt - "Cool! braden wanna ship it out to 77034? You tell me how much for shipping and the money is yours."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts