GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just cleaning out my shop.

2 NBS middle jumpseats with belts and cupholders. $60 + shipping (each)

SBC 305 with heads and intake manifold, was running when pulled from vehicle definately good for a rebuild at the least. We just put in a SBC 400 and took the 305 out. Right now it is sitting in a chevy luv. I will let it go for $50 bucks must pick up and pull motor yourself (I will help).

Set of (95-99) mitsubishi eclipse wheels and tires. 2 of the tires still have decent tread on them the others are bald. MAKE ME AN OFFER AND IT WILL PROBABLY BE ACCEPTED.

'92 Nissan Pathfinder parts truck. Has a 6 inch lift i believe. Was running 34" tires when it died. Alof the body is still good and the lift kit is in good condition as well. Alot of valuable parts if someone has a P-finder that needs some things. $250 OBO

Tons of parts for a '98 and newer Polaris Scrambler Quad. Just tell me what you need and I'll let you know what I have.

Brand new ITP race series 1.90 thick polished aluminum rear wheels for Polaris Predator and various other quads. Will let the two go for $60 + shipping (which will be next to nothing because they are basically weightless)

Have 2 chevy luv parts trucks sittin around, anything you need let me know.

1982 Nissan 280Z was running about a year ago when fuel pump went out. Has new clutch and a few other goodies. Needs some work on the inside, the body isn't bad. Just needs a new drivers front fender and headlight bezel, and there is light rust in a few places. This is a sunroof model which is fairly rare i hear, but what do i know about nissans.
Great project car. $350

Gas tank for 1980 Hondamatic motorcycle (also fits just about any other model from that year) $10 + shipping
Guages for that same bike $10 + shipping.

Any computer parts that you need including old computers, I also have. Will let them go dirt cheap.
Let me know what you need.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Man I honestly didn't realize i had so much crap laying around. Anyone else have this problem? :anitoof:

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Man I honestly didn't realize i had so much crap laying around. Anyone else have this problem?
Yep. My wife and I call him our 19 y.o. son.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
what do you mean by jumpseats? is that the middle seats that have the fold down console thing?

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
got a pic of the 280z and wehre do you live in texas?

And also would the center seat fit in a Z71 Silverado, instead of a console?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No they do not fold down into a console. They are just the seat with the cupholders and seatbelts. The reason X2 posted on my items is because it was just me using his computer. LOL I forgot to log out of his username and log into mine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I actually live in Texarkana TX. As close to Arkansas as I wanna get. I can get some pics of the 280Z soon, and as long as you check and make sure the bolt holes are there in the floor then the seats will fit. As far as I know the bolt holes should be there on all models.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts