GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TCI breakway converter for a 700r-4/4l60e, part No. TCI-242962. This is a non lock-up style converter. It would be great for a car/truck that you just cruise in on the weekends but In my truck it would have sucked to drive daily. It stalled higher than advertised in my truck, somehwere around 3000 rpm. It has about 30 minutes on it because I didnt know that I had to bad front pump seal and my tranny started to leak so when I replaced the seal I put a smaller lock-up style converter back in it. Really this converter is meant for a lighter truck or car, not a big lifted 4x4 like my truck. Although it was fun while I had it in there,it just wasnt practical at all. 300 obo takes it.

TCI billet 2-4 servos, for a 700 r-4/4l60e. With the big stall these were great, but when we switched to a smaller stall it was shifting waaaaay to hard. The apply area on these things are huge. Match that with a transgo hd-2 kit and youve got a broken u-joint waiting to happen, espacially with 35s. The tranny shop that built the tranny said that the bigger stall absorbed a lot of the force from the shift, but with the smaller stall didnt. Even if I was just easing around on it it would chirp the tires, so we pulled them out and now i need them gone. Im assuming that they are Part No.s TCI-376006, TCI-376005, 120 obo takes them.

Permacool six pass fluid cooler with 1,250 cfm fan Part No. PRM-12318
This cooler ended up being to big and not fitting where it needed to be. We had it mouted underneath on the frame rails but It just wasnt getting enough air. There are a few fins that are bent on the bottom but they can be bent back easily and I will do so. 150 obo

1995 5.7 TBI. This is the original motor that was in my truck. It has been rebuilt and it has about 28,000 miles on it. This motor ran great but there isnt just a big performance market for old TBI motors so I opted to go for a GenIII swap. It comes with a brand new Alternator, EGR valve, MSD wires, Rapid Fire plugs, K&N Cold Air, ASP Underdrive pullies, Airraid TB spacer, and the computer and all the misc stuff I hace for it. 1000 bucks takes it all.
My dads been bitchin wanting me to get this stuff out of the shop so I'm not going to hold onto it anymore. I'm located in Piedmont, Mo. zip is 63957 if youre in the area and want to swing by and take a look at the stuff my number is 573-300-1719. I can haul the motor if you are relatively close if need be. Thanks guys

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
buuump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts