GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4- 10" memphis Mclass woofers. Specs are at link below. Single 4 ohm. I had these wired to 1 ohm on my amp and they sound damn good. I think they are a little bit louder than I want so I am going to sell them. They are less than a month old. $320+ shipping.

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=5250

Also have 2- 12" Kicker L5 subs for sale. 1 is an 05 model the other is an 06 they look identical except for the cone is a little bit different shade of silver on each. Sound awesome. $250+ shipping

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW, the 4 10s are in a box that fits behind the rear seat in a crew cab and the 2 12s are in an upfire box that fits under the rear seat of an extended cab

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The box is uncovered, but it is free if you want it.
box12.gif

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
pics of the 10" box?

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Couldn't get the whole box in there but you get the idea. Box goes from side to side. Completely hidden. The grills are on there to keep the seat from touching the subs.
P_00117.jpg

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't really remember off hand, but they are something like 48" long, 15" tall, 7.5" deep at the bottom and 5.5" deep at the top.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
Do you think the box that the kicker's are in would fit in an OBS

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think it might. If I remember correctly the space is a little bigger under the seats of the OBS.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
5,510 Posts
I really want (1) 12, but I'll keep them in consideration if I can't find what I'm looking for.

·
Resident Coonass
206 Posts
Hey Jaybo i have a Crossfire XT2 12" in a Ported Pro Box with a 1000watt crossfire competition amp for sale. This sub retails at about 550 and hits as hard if not harder than a W7.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
hey whats shipping for tha 4-10s to 93455

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm not sure of the exact weight, but by my estimates, UPS quoted $55 shipped. I hope that's close. I think it will probably be more but I'll let you have them for $375 shipped with the box.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump...........still for sale. Make offers. :read:

·
Registered
171 Posts
pm sent

1 - 20 of 36 Posts