GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
if i get the dual box for the reg cab, will i be able to adjust the seat however i want or am i going to have to move it up a bit for the subs to clear?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if i get the dual box for the reg cab, will i be able to adjust the seat however i want or am i going to have to move it up a bit for the subs to clear?
Check this page out

http://www.subthump.com/gmre.htm

It looks like the dual may need the seat moved up a little, towards the bottom of the page they designed a ported single box for taller people who needed the seat all the way back. Read the little blurb about it, sounds like the single is hitting as hard as most duals. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have $800 I could possibly spend on sub, box, and amp. Anybody got any suggestions???
Hey, I got word from subthump today, he added some equipment and is offering discounts on it too. I will post in the morning the details but it might be a good option for you...

·
Registered
596 Posts
I had one of there boxes in my 06 extra cab and I've got one in my crew cab now, both of them sound great!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just to let everyone know, we are at 8 right now and have 2 people about to order so once they do everyone will get the 10% discount....

·
Registered
117 Posts
wat are the best subs that could fit inside the 2 10" single cab sub box for the best sound??tryin to figure out wat the price tag is gonna be..

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
anyone have the single cab nbs console deal?

looks decent and it has cup holders which i really want..

·
Registered
117 Posts
can i still order and get the discount?? and which one should i oder?? i have an 06 sierra single cab and i want to have two subs fer sure, but should i get the one that holds 12"s or 10"??i want it to hit pretty hard but still sound super clean....please let me kno thanks.

·
Maniac
692 Posts
Is this still eligible for a discount? I was going to get one of their boxes anyways, might as well do it if I can get a discount...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts