GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone run one? my box looks really cool, but sounds like shit and ive been looking at other options and saw the center console from subthump. It looks kinda cheesey...

Anyone got an opinion on it?

·
BoomerSooner
52 Posts
Yea I was under the assumption those didn't have any storage but I may be wrong. I thought they just came with the cup holder cutout if you wanted and then the spot for switches.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Looks really easy to build yourself. You don't have to worry about fitting it under the seat, and can make it taller to add more airspace.

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea, idk was just bored looking at options.

wish i didnt have a 5 speed and i could do a full console and subs behind the seats.

idk, this box kinda sucks... and i dont want it anymore

100_1070.jpg

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the more i look at that picture, my shifter is way closer to the dash then that one, hmmm

·
Perfect Poise
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
doesnt look too bad. but the re sub they have in there...doesnt re not recommend sealed? i would pass
you can get any sub you want, it doesnt come with a sub...

idk the more i look at it the worse it looks.. guess ill have to make something

:mad:

·
bombs on target
3,016 Posts
yea i know that...but the sub they picture it with...the company recommends not putting it in that box. it was more of an observation than anything.

·
bombs on target
3,016 Posts
you could probably run one...hell i dont know. wont live up to its potential. but the average online jackass is gonna see the sub...find the site and buy one just because they saw it in the box. who knows may work. but thats off thread...yea i would do something custom. it is a little plain for a 200 box.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I would lookin into a entry level re or fi audio sub. You'd be suprised at the diffrence in that old entry level infinity.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts