GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can somebody please tell me the dimensions for a subthump ultra deep subwoofer box. 04 silverado extended cab. im particularly interested in how high the bottom where the sub mounts to compared to the bottom of the box

·
LAKERS N DODGERS 4 LIFE!!
628 Posts
I have a subthump box in my CC.

box.jpg

box3.jpg

box2.jpg

·
Registered
596 Posts
I'll get some pics as soon as I can. I'm going to be working on my S-10 for the next couple of days, so it may be a while.

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
I have a subthump deep 12" box in my ext. cab. its pretty nice. Ill get some pics and demensions later.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Just so you know....with a downfire box, you won't be able to hear ANY bass on the outside of your truck. I had a subthump dual 12" downfire box and the bass was very good inside, but outside it was all vocals. If your like me, I hated that...I wanted to be heard.

·
FBGM
2,155 Posts
i just noticed that today... i had it bumpin and got out and walked inside real quick and i was like WTF i thought my subs stop working as i walked away.

But it sounds sick inside

·
haz 12"s!
4,531 Posts
i just noticed that today... i had it bumpin and got out and walked inside real quick and i was like WTF i thought my subs stop working as i walked away.

But it sounds sick inside
Id like to hear your setup sometime. I was going to order the 12" downfire box, but I like it loud and hard hitting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts