GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
GM halfsize
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at a local car show walking around and we decided to see how far we could get my truck under my buddies burban lol .. it was funny

If it werent for the steps on it and the transfercase skid plate I coulda pulled up to my front window under it :lol: people were like wtf?!

Sorry for the shitty cell pics..

1246581817.jpg

1246581828.jpg

1246581802.jpg

1246581782.jpg

1246581765.jpg

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Siiick.... I do that with my civic and my truck :crazy:

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
Would have been a bitch if someone slashed the passenger side tires on the 'burb...:hmm:

·
GM halfsize
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would have been a bitch if someone slashed the passenger side tires on the 'burb...:hmm:
ahahha yeah, someone joked about climbing into it when we were like that and apparently is rocks alot when you climb up so I was like NOOOOOO lol

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
It's pretty funny seeing people's reactions to that stuff. Here is a pic of my '98 just before I sold it.

ford1.jpg

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I woulda have thought something would have been said about the driveshaft.
i was more worried about how dangerous it was over how worthless it would be offroad. prob has mis matched gears...if its even been regeared in the rear anyway.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
i was more worried about how dangerous it was over how worthless it would be offroad. prob has mis matched gears...if its even been regeared in the rear anyway.
Tis true... seems like a big thing here is dishing shit for those with a transfer case yet no driveshaft (i.e. Louis).

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Tis true... seems like a big thing here is dishing shit for those with a transfer case yet no driveshaft (i.e. Louis).
a driveshaft is no big deal...500$ and you have one. a set of disced rocks, which id want to stop some tires THAT big on the street, is just a hair more work and money than a shaft...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
How the fuck do you get in the truck? I'm 6'4" and I would need a step ladder.:tongue:

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Not a bad setup...but this is how you do 49's on a Suburban IMO

Nice Colorado btw.

·
GM halfsize
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I dig your colorado man. Looks sick.
thanks!!

yeah that thing is a street queen, its just a rolling advertisement for that shop..

How the fuck do you get in the truck? I'm 6'4" and I would need a step ladder.:tongue:
ummm, its not that easy lol I was like uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not a bad setup...but this is how you do 49's on a Suburban IMO

Nice Colorado btw.

damn, thats bad ASS!

and thanks!!

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
nice colly. used to hate colorados so bad, but now their growin on me. lol

i want a lowered yellow crewcab colly.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts