GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wondering how i should go on lowering my 94 burb. i was thinkin bout goin with a 4/5 drop from djm but i also want to put air ride on it. if i go with air ride i was wonderin what to go with on puttin a front and rear air system on it. i want good ride quality but i also want to lower it pretty much.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im goin to put the cool ride by ART on the front but i was wondering if i should get the tubular control arms with it? also ive been lookin at systems for the back but im not sure what to go with. ive been lookin at the air bar and the bolt on 4 link by kp components. but will 88-98 f/s fit a 88-98 suburban?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not sure. i found a 4 link kit from aim industries thats for my burb. are their kits pretty good or not? also is there and advantage for gettin tubulars with the cool ride?

·
Registered
342 Posts
AIM SUCKS!!!! Dont ever buy anything from them. I'd hit up the dealership and see what frame your burb is on. Most likely a 1500 four link will bolt right up. I just seen a guy rollin around in a 86 burb with the bumper about three inches off the ground while he was cruisin. SOoooo Hottttt. :jawdrop:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright thanks, now what is best if i go with the kp components 4 link and cantilever or the ART air bar?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
2kburb06 said:
im not sure. i found a 4 link kit from aim industries thats for my burb. are their kits pretty good or not? also is there and advantage for gettin tubulars with the cool ride?
different frames... well atleast the NBS ones are. Thats why the drop kits are different between suburbans and C1500s.

4link canti if they make one for your truck... Most guys complain how bags ride. You can't even tell mine is bagged until i hit a switch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts