GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my insurance is giving me 1850 for front and rear bumpers and minor damage on the side of my truck and i want to get an SS front bumper and a steel roll pan. Im trying to keep the price down so i can hopefully pay the deductible with leftover cash. I dont want to pay a shitload for an oem Silverado SS bumper so i guess i want a urethane one. I want a steel roll pan that is relatively cheap and fits good so my body guy doesnt need to do all sorts of extra work. What brands should i look into for the SS front bumper and roll pan?

·
Registered
410 Posts
The SS bumper I would recommend Street Scene. It is just a cover though. If your front bumper has really bad damage you might end up having to get an OEM SS Bumper. If you plan on adding Billet Grilles to the bumper to match your upper grille then I would recommend the OEM bumper. The Street Scene SS Bumper Cover only allows fitment to their grilles. Here is the install instructions for the Street Scene Bumper http://www.streetsceneeq.com/instructions/pdf/950-70165.pdf

Rollpan I would recommend FBI for the price. The fitment is good as well. I have used their rollpans/skins for the last 7 years. Never had an issue. Their pricing is good too.

Hope this helps

·
Registered
451 Posts
Roll pan. Id suggest the best in the business Grant Kustoms... You can getem at cencaldistributing.com ask for scott or anthony tell em cody sent you...

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
I had the street scene from bumper on my 05, it looked "okay", (fit wasn't exactly correct) but nothing like OEM. Spend the extra coin and go OEM :imo

Speaking from experience

1 - 8 of 8 Posts