GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Draggers Inc.
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has or knows somebody with suicide doors on 88 to 98 FS.I am going to do it no matter what just wondering what i'm getting my self in to. :sawzall:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
What exactly do you want to know? I'm not sure how to answer......are you going to DIY, have a shop do it, or do you want parts recommendations?!!?!??!

Cameron

·
Draggers Inc.
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Physh1 said:
What exactly do you want to know? I'm not sure how to answer......are you going to DIY, have a shop do it, or do you want parts recommendations?!!?!??!

Cameron
wanting to know how hard it is to do and if u know any brand that is good.i have a shop so tools are not a problem.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
I'm using a suicidedoors.com kit and the inner door structures would benifit from some additional support. It's not really a hard thing to do....if you choose to shave your handles than you don't have to worry about any of that junk. You'll need to reroute and lengthen the wiring harness since it will now have to run the opposite way. I don't have any pics but it does take a lot of measuring and double checking. If you've done any substantial body work yourself this shouldn't be very hard to do.

Cameron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts