GMC Truck Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a Sundown SAE1200d The amp is basicaly new only intalled about 2 weeks ,and used mabee 3 hours max. Still has 22mos on factory warranty . I upgraded to a 3000d and dont have a need for this one anymore . it retails from sundown for $409 and refurbs sale for $340shipped im looking to get $300obo considering its like new and has more warranty than a refurb . just pm if interested or email at [email protected]

SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
these came out little bigger not sure why they are so small

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
another try

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heres the specs from jacob the owner of sundown . these are production specs . they dont even say a peak only true rms . but on a stock electrical setup you looking at aroungd 1350-1400 rms @1ohm realisticly. .

The SAE-1200D is the first in the new generation of "SAE" line amplifiers from Sundown Audio designed to offer the best value possible. The SAE-1200D is designed to produce it's full 1200 watts of rated output at 12.8 volts! Sound quality was just as much concern as power output so the SAE-1200D will not disappoint in this regard. The SAE line comes with the same 2 year warranty and service that our customers have come to expect from Sundown Audio, all at a more affordable price than ever.
Jacob

SPECIFICATIONS:
1200 x 1 watts @ 1 ohm
600 x 1 watts @ 2 ohms
300 x 1 watts @ 4 ohms
0.153v - 5.6v adjustable input sensitivity
15 Hz - 250 Hz Frequency Response
> 90 dB S/N Ratio
4-Way Protection Circuit (Thermal, Overload, Speaker Short, and Over Current)
50 Hz - 250 Hz adjustable 12dB Low-Pass Crossover
15 Hz - 50 Hz adjustable 12dB Subsonic Filter
0 or 180 degree adjustable phase switch
0 - 12 dB adjustable bass boost with 60 Hz center frequency
Wired Remote Control unit included
5x 30 Amp Internal Fuses
17" L x 10.6" W x 2.2" H
MSRP $549 USD

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok this ones sold .. i got another one look exactly the same can take pics if needed later tonight .

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just got it today i traded 2 re se 12" for it local .

thanks for getting the other one too bro.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOLD X 2 TO chevybird2006

·
bombs on target
3,016 Posts
fuck it as long as i get them and they work as advertised...im ok. they were a decent price. but if i get back from my deployment and they dont work...shit will go off!

·
OG
6,939 Posts
i was jk. guy is a dbag if you saw the other threads.

·
bombs on target
3,016 Posts
yea i did...but for real...once i get my deal worked out for all the rest of my stuff, if these get put in and dont work...ill hunt him down!and that was the thought before all the dbag stuff

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
thats not a bad price at all for these amps.

Ive been searching high and low for a good deal on a 1500d...

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
THEY ARE ALL GOOD DEALS AND BROTHEY BOTH WORK AND WERE A GREAT PRICE JUST BECASUE THIS LITTLE BROKE ****** BLUE02 HAS TO GO AROUND AND KNOCK MY HUSTLE DOSENT MEAN THAT ALL OF MY ITEMS ARENT FOR A GREAT PRICE . YOU WILL SEE THEY SHOULD BOTH BE THERE TOO BY NOW . i JUST CHECKED THE TRACKING NUMBERS.

AND i BELIEVE I KNJOW WHERE TO FIND YOU A 1500D ALSO PM ME IF YOUR INTERESTED

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.