GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some shots from the Charlotte meet and the race today. Was hot as shit so I didn't get to stay as long as I wanted, but was still happy with the overall pictures. Enjoy.

The rest can be seen here:

http://bmillerphotography.zenfolio.com/p666728718

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
ummm...where are the pics of the meet?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
Awesome pictures Bryant! I had a great time even though it was SO HOT!

We need to have another meet in the Fall when its cooler and more enjoyable.

Dave it was good to meet you too.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Super Chevy show at Memphis had alot of trucks in the show.
Their were only 5 of us. I was there to hang out with friends and cover the drag races. I had planned on taking rolling/good shots of the members rides, but my g/f got a bad case of sun poisoning so we had to head home asap.

And yes nick, we will have another one when it cools down and I promise I'll get some good shots for you. :shake:

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,237 Posts
The Super Chevy show at Memphis had alot of trucks in the show.

We saw quite a few rolling around, but didn't make our way over to the truck part of the show. All we looked at were Camaro's, Impala's and a couple Corvettes. Hot doesn't even begin to describe how hot it was. Just sitting in the stands was painful, literally lol. Throw in no shade aside from under the stands and it was downright miserable.

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,237 Posts
Their were only 5 of us. I was there to hang out with friends and cover the drag races. I had planned on taking rolling/good shots of the members rides, but my g/f got a bad case of sun poisoning so we had to head home asap.

And yes nick, we will have another one when it cools down and I promise I'll get some good shots for you. :shake:

Two-day Edisto Island meet maybe? :hmm: 5 bedrooms and I promise I'll have the downstairs painted by then. :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts