GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went last year... It was a blast. I was really hoping to get this up early in hopes to have a few more East coast people make their way out. Its going to be a blast again I'm sure. Even if you dont want to come out and drag your truck, the races are always a blast. Pro Mods, wheels standers etc etc... I'll be there to race and watch, as will a few others from the area... I'll need a pit crew though :hmm:

-All you East coast guys should seriously consider coming out.... Its not that expensive either... we always camp at the track. F a hotel, they arealways packed for the SCS and crazy expensive. Tents, campfires, and coolers full of brew are where its at IMO... :D

Myself and Extendocab were the oly two NBS Chevys on the track last year... We got tons of looks... I want there to be enough of us to fill an entire staging lane... :shake:

check it out @ :

http://www.superchevyshow.com/events/virginia.html

·
Registered
446 Posts
I'd love to come but i'd have a 600 mile trip.:pow:

Checking out that site though has given me good ideas for other meets.:shake:

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd love to get some from MD or DC, or NC to go... I think it would be a great time!!!

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump for today...

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to the top again...

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
another bump

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bumpity bump.

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spectating...

·
I miss you little guy
1,546 Posts
Virginia eh?

·
Been there, broke that
76 Posts
Yeah this year's going to be a blast Ben!! I'm hoping to pull a healthy timeslip too:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts