GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More of a test of the new-to-me DSLR (Canon 10D) than anything. I absolutely *love* this camera (my first digital SLR)... Dad upgraded to a 5D and gave this to me for my birthday....it had about 200 shots on it.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
good pics-how many cvs did you blow

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
nice shots, SLR is nice to have
Your truck looks good to, nice and simple

·
4,725 Posts
nice camera.

Looks like you might be ready to go to Pismo mobbin'......... unless you're scared.

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
Hey Endo, first of all nice pics, second, do you have the PN for the colormatched handles?

·
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone!

Don't have the PN for the colormatched handles, I ordered them from a (non-local) dealer who looked up the color. I got mine from Mark @ Hearne Chevrolet (the FSC guy) and just bought a set of gray ones for my Dad's truck from Jennings Chevrolet in Illinois. These guys make GM parts direct syle deals, i.e., each set was about 110-120 (including the tailgate).

·
Registered
11 Posts
You have a really sharp truck. In fact I like your truck so much that I bit your style a little. Hope you don't mind. I am staioned in Coos Bay. I wish I had the great weather that you get. Thanks for the ideas.

DSCN1295.gif

·
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You have a really sharp truck. In fact I like your truck so much that I bit your style a little. Hope you don't mind. I am staioned in Coos Bay. I wish I had the great weather that you get. Thanks for the ideas.
Thanks, they look great on yours as well. Really like these wheels, they're one of the rarer OEM wheels.

I'm actually living in Beaverton now, so I get to enjoy the weather too! Pics were taken on my trip back down to socal for Easter. Still need to get an OR plate.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Truck looks good man. I like how all the pictures are on a level plane, too. I'm not a fan of all the pictures people take on an angle :imo

1 - 20 of 20 Posts