GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been to this show for the last two years (I live 40 min. from it) and it's different than other shows. It's not the biggest, but only has some of the cleanest trucks in the country and Canada. It's worth a trip to see what they've got.
Here's the link to info:
Show Info
And if anyone needs any info about hotels, eateries, mall, etc... just let me know.

·
'02 Silverado
145 Posts
Hey guys, wanted to bring this back to the top since it isn't far off! If you have any questions follow this link:

http://www.showcaseauto.com/supertruck.htm

Unfortunately, Way Slow Whitey (a.k.a. the truck in my sig) met its demise earlier in the year, so I'll be there in my newest acquisition:

mycrew.jpg

If you see me, gimme a holla!

·
Rollin' in the BIG HOG
1,316 Posts
I wish I could make it, but I have a feeling that my new project truck will be all tore apart on my 2 post lift at that time! We will see though!

·
Registered
364 Posts
There is a crap load of trucks headed up there from Fl. Where are some good places to stay? (Close but not to expensive)

·
'02 Silverado
145 Posts
Give Scott Bullock a call @ 1-800-376-4175 and he can fill you in on rooms. If I'm not mistaken the Big-E (Executive Inn) has show rates for the weekend and they have quite a few rooms. Tell Scott that Rahn sent you!

·
Rollin' in the BIG HOG
1,316 Posts
I forgot till now, but I know I will not be able to make it as I will be out of town that weekend for a wedding. Take lots of pics. Maybe next year I can actually make it.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They have a few good and a few cheap hotels on fredrica. I'd stay at the big E if they still have rooms though.

Rahn: is that a factory crew cab sb, centruian, or home fabbed? My friend just got done with a real nice 97 silver one to tow his matching 92 show truck

·
'02 Silverado
145 Posts
My truck is a factory CCSB 3/4 ton. They only made them in '99 and '00. I have seen a few of the Ceturion ones. I love mine. kinda wish it was a big block, but with the way gas is, it's not too bad with the 5.7. Hope to see a lot of you!

·
'02 Silverado
145 Posts
Moonlite BBQis an AWESOME place to eat down there too by the way!

·
'02 Silverado
145 Posts
Got word on another post that there are going to be some folks from Iowa coming in. The more the better! I can't wait!!!:head:

·
'02 Silverado
145 Posts
If you are considering coming down, I'm told rooms are going fast. Call the Big E today to reserve your room!

1-800-626-1936
Tell them you are attending the show and they should give you the show rate.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm planning on going. Heading out from STL on Friday after lunch. :driver:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yes, I'm bringing both. I'm driving the truck and the wife is driving the tahoe, but only the truck is entered in the show. The entry fee is a little steep to put both in the show.

:bowtie:

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Ill be rolling in from Lexington, KY. Im not showing, just coming down to hang out and have a good time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts