GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new superchips flashpaq part # 2815 that I have no use for now that I am going with a custom nelson tune for my tahoe. I hooked the unit up to my truck once and checked diagnostics but never had it tuned. I am asking $300 shipped anywhere to the lower 48. Programmer works on any gas GM from 96-07.

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe superchips has a re-flash for headers as well as any other mods aside from internals, they can also re-download the tune if you have an issue at the dealer with a newer stock tune.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
ive got one of these as well if anyone else needs one.

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any tuner works with headers but the flashpaq allows you to get a more precise tune from their website for the other mods on the truck, not just an 87 octane tune and a 93 octane tune.

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Off their site:
The 2815 Flashpaq now supports 2007 GM, GMC, Cadillac, Hummer V8 gas motors, and Chevrolet Classic body style only.

Released Features
Adjustment of the Vehicle Top Speed Limiter, Engine Rev Limiter, Tire Height (correction of speedometer and shift points), Gear Range (correction of speedometer and shift points),
WOT (Wide Open Throttle) Shift Points (automatic transmissions excluding Allison), Shift Firmness (automatic transmissions excluding 1996, 1997 and Allison), Electric Cooling Fan Settings.
New Menu system available.

New Downloads
Download the Data Acquisition package. This basic Data Logging package allows users to log speed and distance with their Flashpaq handheld. Popular tests include 0-60 times, quarter and eighth mile speeds and holeshots. Download it from the package selection page when updating your Flashpaq Tuner.

Or Download the Advanced Data Acquisition package. This package provides the ability to view and log vehicle system information called PIDs (Parameter IDentification). These PIDs provide information such as Air and fuel data, Direct Sensor information for Diagnostics and the monitoring of Powertrain Data. PID Categories and options will vary based on each vehicle. Advanced Data Acquisition includes Basic Data Acquisition for Data Logging. It includes the latest update and will not affect pre-existing custom tunes within your Flashpaq tuner.

...hope this helps
-Max

1 - 14 of 14 Posts