GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I know that this is a chevy place but I need some help. A friend of mine just got a jeep with 3" body and 2" suspension. He asked me to get him some tires for hm but he only has about a 1000 dollors to spend. I told him that i can get him some 33" LTB's with eagle alloy rims for a little under that. Well what i need to know is how many miles do you think that he can get out of them on something that is light like that. Also is this the best thing to go with or does anyone have any ideas. Thanks guys :confused:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
tell him to not be a cheapass on the tires and buy some steel rims instead for 35 bux a piece :crazy:

those are not good tires for the street.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
LTBs are very tough offroad and do very well OFFROAD. They suck on the road, and were never intended to be driven on the road, one reason they are so cheap. I recomend not getting them, look into maxxis mudders if you want cheap.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well went and looked at tires today and for 33/12.50's cooper STT with the extreme alloy rims it is $972. So what do you think is this a good price??

9,777 Posts
Those tires last pretty good, and they are loud as hell. If you want that loud ass roar get them...becuase I personally love loud tires.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts