GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this is kind of a surprise...there's been hints for awhile and a few people already knew but here it is
4.gif

2.gif

3.gif

well sorry about the shitty pics but i don't have my digital camera with me so i used my phone.
It's a cognito with keyways cranked to 12". I have 10" atlas leaf springs out back. Everything powdercoated white including tbars. Track bars installed also. Complete new rear end consisting of 4.88 and auburn lsd. Right now i'm running my bald 37" PJs on 16x10 stonecrushers but i'll bet getting new 38's in a week or so.
So what do you guys think? :head:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
sweet looking truck man :rocking: . Are you going back with the stock bumper, or something a little different?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
very nice man. What's up with all the surprises on gmfs lately? surprise, I still havent received my compressor, I had a blowout, the rim shop f'd up 2 of my rims and centercaps :bawl:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:head2: Very sweet surprise :bowtie:

zubyc said:
btw....no comments about the bumper, it's going on in a day or two :D
I'm glad you noticed. I was going to say...someone stole your bumper d00d! :anitoof: :crazy:

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the cap and the air dam is painted but it looks like shit...i wanted to get around to repainting but im suffering from a thing called lazyness :nono:
Now that i have a lift on its time to get my ass into gear and start working on my truck....paint is coming in not too long hopefully :head:

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
Looks badass! Glad you opted against the Twisted Suspensions kit. :D

I'll keep my eyes peeled for it, maybe I'll see you driving around someday. :D

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
very nice. cognito makes a badass kit :head:

·
Registered
503 Posts
damn thats a sick truck. looks great :thumbsup:

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
awesome!!! :rocking: :rocking:

don't you just love Cognito's customer service? Justin called me the other day because he heard from Adam that i was having a hard time getting wheels and tires. he wanted to know if i needed any help. :head: i wish there was more stuff i could buy from them!

·
don't be an ass!
1,146 Posts
Looks AWESOME! Between looking at your truck, sevenfold’s truck, and slimm44's truck I think I'm going to have to seriously consider going bigger than a 6" like I had originally planned.

·
Registered
703 Posts
39.5's arnt a 10-bolts friend and niether are 38's and anything else much over stock for that matter. about the customer service, I was the one that drove zubyc in 2 hours and it was supposed to be done...we ended up waiting a few hours...goin to lunch with justin and the crew...then waiting another few hours. lets just say we left my house before 8AM and didnt get back till after 6PM all that would be fine if most of it didn't consist of sittin on our asses in the shop. ANYWAYS oh well...justin is a cool guy and alot of the times people like him get stuck in shitty positions when the vendors get backed up on their stuff. Rock on with your lift zoobs, its finally done!

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yah that part blew ass....i didn't like sitting around at all but it was kind of cool to watch them work on my truck. Justin bought us lunch since we were waiting around so long :head:
The waiting around was stupid but in the end it paid off....cognito and shocker have great customer service and if i was to do it all over again, id go the same route

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Since you wont run a bigger tire, you should take off the bodylift :read: Looks good from as far as I can see, but get working on that paint :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts