GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i got offerd a pretty good deal today for my lift, wheels & tires, Im not sure if i should sale my lift and wheels and tires and buy 22s and lower my truck. what you guys think i should do??? :think:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i just have a 15" 2wd kit on 36s and i dont want to wear a whole bunch of shit out you know

·
Registered
133 Posts
Roll your truck high! There's nothing you can do with a lowered truck you can't do with a lifted (except fit in some parking garages), but there's lots of things you can do with a lifted that you cant with a low-rider. Keep the clearance scare everyone on the road! :imo:

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
like adam said...you want to be fast and it's really hard to do that with a lifted truck.
Plus your truck is a 2wd so if i were in your place i would go a hell of alot bigger or make it a prerunner or lower like you are thinking.

i say lower it but either way, make sure you think about it for awhile and don't go off an impulse. If you do that you will regret it for sure

·
GMFS Enforcer
3,568 Posts
Blown02 said:
ok i got offerd a pretty good deal today for my lift, wheels & tires, Im not sure if i should sale my lift and wheels and tires and buy 22s and lower my truck. what you guys think i should do??? :think:
Keep that MoFo lifted!! Also, if you keep all of your joints greased the truck wont wear out like you think. Plus you already have a hellacious gear in it. Also, with those future mods you have planned, you will want to beef up the rear axle or swap in stronger one, also you will need to beef the tranny. I can say there is nothing cooler then a lifted truck smoking other cars off the line. Just make sure you go straight. :rocking:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ive decided to keep it lifted, i really dont want to have to slow down for bumps in the road and worry about denting rims

1 - 10 of 10 Posts