GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone, i am wanting to swap my console in my 2003 silverado for a middle seat. My truck has the medium grey leather... I'm looking for the middle seat that has the pop top to store stuff.. and then it folds up to seat 3 people in the front... anyone interested?

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Yea send me your console and I'll send you my middle seat. It is cloth right now, but I have Katzkin charcoal leather for you to cover it with.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey man, well... do you have any pics of the color the katzkin is? cause mine is light grey... and charcoal sounds pretty dark... Also, i hope I can find someone here... because I think you have to swap the lower plast dash piece too... caue when i remove my console.. well, it would have a big open blank spot, so we have to swap them...

·
GMFS Member
32 Posts
hey scott. i have a light grey center console out of a 2000 Sierra and would be willing to trade. It doesn't run into the dash, its only the console so it would be a direct swap.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
if scotty wont trade you i will!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
yes it is, but i want a newer console.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Here is a pic of my Katzkin seats. My friend had an 04 Silverado with the charcoal leather and it matched up very closely.
01140037.jpg

01140037.jpg

01130007.jpg

Do they even make a stock leather console seat?

Also, I have the dash peice/glovebox to go with the seat.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Post a pic of your interior.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey man, here is my stock console how it sits in the truck right now... i have the light medium grey... what color is your dash piece?

heres mine:
SSPX0153.jpg

SSPX0152.jpg

SSPX0151.jpg

SSPX0150.jpg

SSPX0149.jpg

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Damn that's not gonna work. My dash piece is the darker graphite and the leather won't match either.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah thats what i figured... thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
if only it was the charcoal gray...i have a center folding seat console that i want to trade for a full length. it is in perfect condition (truck only has 12k miles). anyone out there interested in a 1 for 1 in this color ?

here's a pic of it:

tr19.gif

·
Test Analyst
26 Posts
Yeah, they made the center center in leather. I have one, and I want a center console...but my interior is beige:
603333954.jpg

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
i'd take it, but i would need the peice that goes around the glove box too

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If someone wanted to trade me and they were in FLA and had cloth VS leather interior but had the right dash piece...but wanted to pay me for my console, so I could order seat covers... i would do that...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts