GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this truck at the show I'm doing this weekend! It is so badass, I try to get some better pic's today :worship:

DSC00924.gif

DSC00929.gif

DSC00931.gif

DSC00922.gif

DSC00927.gif

DSC00917.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00919.jpg

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is my set-up at the show, doesn't even compare

DSC00946.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
They sure did a nice job finishing that truck out. Underneath the hood looks completely badass as does the interior.

< this space reserved for the attacks on the suspension that will be coming soon >

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Sevenfold said:
That truck is the IF hack job, right? I went on their website and couldn't find any pics of it.
Yeah.. I had everything typed "I think thats "Eric's" truck or someone from IF Customs..." but then I did the same, went to the site and couldn't find any pics...? :think:

I'm 99.9% sure it is that IF truck though.. bodydropped, those rims, that paint.. first time seeing that system though..

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I like the flame job on it. That's a cool blue and green that goes pretty good together.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
IF builds show trucks. You have to cut shit up to get it to lay out:read: There isn't any way around it when laying frame on 24s...

i love that truck. I hated it when it was in truckin though with 22s... eww

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
IF builds show trucks. You have to cut shit up to get it to lay out:read: There isn't any way around it when laying frame on 24s...

i love that truck. I hated it when it was in truckin though with 22s... eww
I loved it when it was in truckin on those 22's. I loved everything but the choice of wheel. Looked like a nice daily driver then, now looks like an all out show vehicle :)

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
Fuckin HACKED HACKED HACKED.

But also fuckin SICK SICK SICK looking. It's not my truck, so I can overlook the booger welds and just think about how sick it looks laying body on 24's. :drool:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts