GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
REPOST!!!

im glad this truck hasnt been posted up like 3 times or something just from the guys craigslist ads. that ad is like a month old too

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
I went down to Madera yesterday and picked up the HD Hood from him. The truck does look better in person.
Did he mention why he's parting out/getting rid of the truck?? I've seen it a few times on the way home from work...its a nice truck, just wonder if he's gotten some attention from the popo and that's why he's selling :shrug: :D

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Did he mention why he's parting out/getting rid of the truck?? I've seen it a few times on the way home from work...its a nice truck, just wonder if he's gotten some attention from the popo and that's why he's selling :shrug: :D
Could be man these fuckers are trying too damn hard....!!!:flame:

:flame::flame:BTW: Guess what everybody....I GOT ANOTHER FUCKING TICKET!!! Same shit but "Non-Correctable":flame::flame::flame::lazer:

I guess I'm just gonna give up the fight since it seems they aren't any time soon:flame:

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Could be man these fuckers are trying too damn hard....!!!:flame:

:flame::flame:BTW: Guess what everybody....I GOT ANOTHER FUCKING TICKET!!! Same shit but "Non-Correctable":flame::flame::flame::lazer:

I guess I'm just gonna give up the fight since it seems they aren't any time soon:flame:
if you want to switch trucks let me know. I have not had any problems w/ the police.........:shake:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Never asked why he was trying to sell/part it out. From the sounds of it he was able to sell the lift to someone that called him while I was there :shrug:

·
Registered
353 Posts
i see that truck every time i go to fresno he def drives it alot but it looks badass in person i dont like the rims on it but it still looks pretty cool

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts