GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found this gem traveling through PA this weekend.

DSC_3770.jpg

DSC_3772.jpg

DSC_3775.jpg

DSC_3776.jpg

DSC_3777.jpg

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
where can i get one?

·
TRUCKMODCENTRAL.COM
574 Posts
There is a mexican that works for the same company that I do (But little does he know how little he makes compared to how much he makes) bwaahahaha..

But he has that same kit on his expedition!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
found this gem traveling through PA this weekend.

DSC_3770.jpg

DSC_3772.jpg

DSC_3775.jpg

DSC_3776.jpg

DSC_3777.jpg
thats always an easy one to guess while playing the guess the ethnicity game on the highway.

i see wayy too many of these things.. god i sometimes wish those wets would spend the money on birth control instead. its almost sickening seeing a family of 8 little mexican kids hopping out of one of those and going into walmart.

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
People really buy this bullshit and think it looks good?

oh and LOL at the guy staring at you when you took the pic.

·
No Habla Jibber Jabber!
662 Posts
theres one like that around here too but its a denali. they didn't even bother running the exhaust to the holes in the bumper cover.

·
concrete *******
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i used to work at an accessory store and we had one that bought the same kit for his obs burban. besides the horrible looks, it was the worst fitting kit i have ever seen. i almost felt bad taking the $2500 bucks from him that it cost for the kit plus install.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
i think a guy on mautofied tried to sell me this truck.. if not it was identical to it.
But, at least there is more than just a shitty looking body kit on that truck. Take off the body kit, and get rid of the lambo doors, and It would look a lot better.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts