GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i went to pickup my truck from the shop earlier and stated talking to the guys up there about what other plans i have for the truck and was talking about wheels again and about switching my 22x12 black rockstars to some 22x14 black diesels. they were what i originally wanted but were on backorder so i got the rockstars. so he searched around which hes done just about everytime im in there and said he had 8 in houston, which usually there is none across the country, which some of yall might know personally haha. said he could get them for 350 a piece...retain at 420.

so what do you guys think? i was thinking about replacing my tires in about 5k...my other thought was going to 24x12 rockstars but noone makes a 40x15.50 in a 24 yet...

·
Registered
913 Posts
i think diesels would look sick! I don't like rockstars period but to each of his own.everybody has their own opinion.your truck your money.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
22x14z!!!??? Good lord! But Diesels fo sho

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
see i like the rockstars and think they go good on my truck and match the rbp grille and "star theme" but like everyone says there played out and i want something different. the width and 9" lip of the diesels is just sick!

·
Low Life ↓
4,485 Posts
im preetty sure you can sell em if you dont like em...but damn that would look sexy.

you should have ordered them right then and there...

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
9" lip :eek:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
do it! i would of already had the 22x14 diesels if they had them in stock, im sure i will get there sooner or later. blacks sick but id prefer the chrome ones for my truck

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im pretty sure i would like them haha but yea i should have ordered them! bout 1600 out the door and to unmount and mount my tires. what do you guys think i could get for my 22x12 rockstars? maybe 800 for the set?

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
do it! i would of already had the 22x14 diesels if they had them in stock, im sure i will get there sooner or later. blacks sick but id prefer the chrome ones for my truck
I was thinking ehh until i seen that pic. Black diesels are pretty nice.

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
those fuckers stick out as wide as those god awful Dodge Tow mirrors :roflbow: sick wheels though for sure.

1 - 20 of 143 Posts