GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following parts for sale. If you are interested email me at: [email protected]

All these parts are in like new condition, only used a few times. I quickly changed everything on my airbag setup.

Dakota Digital Guages Without Senders $100
Blitzluft Switchbox (8 Switches) $90
2 Thomas 337 Compressors $100 each

If you have any questions, give me an email.
Thanks

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i might want to buy that gauge off of you. My gauge for some reason doesn't work all that well. Which gauge is it? And can it be programmed to accept the 400 lb senders? Mine is only 150lb senders only and it annoys me that i ride on 42lbs of pressure.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will get you all the info tommarow morning, all the stuff is at my old house and I'm at my apt right now. I'll let you know. Thanks

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
whats the serial number on them... it matters i think a certain leter means if its a newer gauge or an older one

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On the guages it says on the sticker as follows:

ODY-19-4 C
07/21/03
0194-1001

I hope this is what you need.
I will get pics of all the stuff online tommarow, I had to take an unexpected trip to LA and was unable to upload the pics. I'm using a computer at a online cafe. Pics will be up tommarow afternoon. Thanks.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok guys I finally have the pics, do you wanna give me your email addresses because they are all to big to post as attachments. Thanks

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I still have the two compressors for sale if anyone is intrested.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts