GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got an '06 sierra and need a spot to put switches for lights and crap. any ideas. preferably on the dash but im limited on space.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
If you don't have the 4x4 switches you could put them there, or put them wher ethe airbag switch is, or possibly pocket depending on the truck. You could also put them where the overhead console has a pocket.

·
Ballin' on a Budget
2,113 Posts
Do you have a center console? On the driver's side of it could be nice. I've seen them in the center console.

·
Wambulance Driver
1,790 Posts
I have my switches in the overhead consel but on the stock plate, I didnt make a plate to fit

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I had an open spot under my cargo light button. It was large enough for one rocker switch, so I mounted it there. Ended up looking factory.

·
General Purpose Truck
6 Posts
I have my switches in the overhead consel but on the stock plate, I didnt make a plate to fit
I had a pocket there but that is what I will be doing to if I can find a part number for it then I will be doing some better looking switches too. ANYBODY HAVE THAT PART NUMBER OR COULD LOOK ON THE BACK SIDE OF IT TO GET IT FOR ME?????????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts