GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love them look good and can see really well next i want some real HID's but this will work for now i got flashed like 12 times on my way home.
i have silverstars in all the lights fog and brights along with the driving lights

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Looks good. I have the ultras in my truck. What is the bulb number for the fogs? I want those next. Whats the process to change the bulbs in the fogs I havn't really looked at them.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just installed the bright lights in the fog lights and to take them out it is just a twist and pull

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Humm I'll have to look at that this weekend? What is the bulb number for the fogs? For some reason i think my fogs are sealed enclosure and the bulbs aren' accessable. But I'll look for sure.

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the number is 6009 or 9006 i cant remember but the fogs are just normal driving lights. they are easy to take the bulb out

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I wish my headlights got me flashed...lol! I'm running the Silverstars in my high/low beams and my old high beam 8000k HID kit in my fogs....people hate me.

Chris

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its not the 8000K that PPL hate its the lumen that counts the brights are 1200 lumen and the lows are 1000 lumen a average head light is about 500 lumen

·
Registered
283 Posts
i had those for a bit....they are kinda pricey. id switch to HIDS after they burn out!

·
Resident Metal Head
5,527 Posts
nice to bump an almost 3 year old thread.
:rofl2:

Just go with HIDs instead of these :imo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts