GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what kinda components you guys are using. Things like head units, speakers, subs, tweeters, etc. Also could u post some pics of ur setup. Thanx in advance.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
KOEHRSENLB said:
what r u runnin right now? what kind of music u play?
I'm 15, i dont have a license or a car yet :read:

But i do have a complete Cambridge Soundworks home theater in my bedroom. The reciever is puttin out around 600 watts of total power. It came with a 8 inch ampilied sub, but i got rid of it and got one of their 12s. Oh and i listen 2 mostly rap and hip hop.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
alpine or eclipse mp3 head unit
rainbow pro 6.5 speakers
arc audio amps 4150xxk front/ 2500xxk subs
adire audio shivas (budjet) or jl 10w7 if i got the cash when i buy subs

system is kinda last on my list of things to finish but i atleast got most of it planned out

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I got a Pioneer head unit (Which I'm changing soon), Rockford components in the kick panels with a Rockford 201S on em, 2 Rockford HE2 10"'s powered by a RF 801S with a Stinger cap.
Here's you some pics:
IM0002873.gif

IM0002862.gif

IM000289.gif

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I got em from a friend for like $75. Yeah they prolly do interfere with the parking brake but I haven't tried it yet.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Stock radio/tape/cd player, JBL BP600.1, JBL P80.4, Audio Control EQX preamp/EQ, JBL Power 6 1/2 components (doors) JBL Power 4x6 plates (rear doors), 2 JBL P1020dII(2ohm dual voice coil 10's). Adding a 1 farad cap, yellow top battery (with current battery), and the JBL GTO 75.4 & GTO 1201.1 (removing existing amps). Also will soon be adding a lot more dynamat to floorboard, roof, rear wall and firewall (only on doors at present time). I will probably keep the stock radio so no one will know there is a system in my truck unless A) they hear it or B) they know me and my truck. :rocking:

·
Need to go faster!
376 Posts
Pioneer Premier head unit
Pioneer 2 way coax's in doors with the factory tweets. (Soon will be Infinity Perfect 6.1's on 150w each)
Factory 4x6's
2 10" Infinity Perfect 10.1's in custom sealed box
HiFonics BX 1000D @ 2Ohms ~ 700w

I just got the subs installed, so expect some pics in a separate thread later today.

My shit pounds and I listen to all rap. :rocking:

·
Registered
820 Posts
You can find those kick pods on ebay for like a hundred bucks all day long. i'm running a pioneer premier 550mp head unit, pioneer 3 1/2" dash, kick pods with 5 1/4" infinity kappa componet set on a cheap jbl 250watt, i'm running a virtual tech ported box with 2 kicker cvr 10's and a autotek sub amp. and 2 stinger digital caps, it hit 138dbs before the second cap.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I just built this box for some Kickers i had, they are ran by a rockford 500rms watt amp. I have a 200rms watt panasonic cd player, and the stock speakers in the doors and pillars were replaced with rockfords. I have to carpet my box still, then again, i might just build a new one.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
you guys want some heavy shit that pounds?.. get the first Primer 55 cd... i gaurantee you will like it.. ONYX stamp of approval..

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Black_Chrome said:
I just built this box for some Kickers i had, they are ran by a rockford 500rms watt amp. I have a 200rms watt panasonic cd player, and the stock speakers in the doors and pillars were replaced with rockfords. I have to carpet my box still, then again, i might just build a new one.

tell me thats not plywood

1 - 13 of 13 Posts