GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
titscustomsuspension.com
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tits Custom Suspension

What's up guys, we Specialize in Truck parts and accessories; including lift kits, Custom bolt on 4-link, Powdercoat & chrome (pretty much anything including axles),we build custom shock hoops, shock cages, rear shocks, track bars, & custom drive shafts; we sell the TOP name brand shocks including; Fox, King, Pro Comp & etc. We carry all name brand lift such as Pro Comp, Fab tech, Rough Country, Rubicon, Cognito, Rize Ind.& more! We sell rims & tires such as Fuel wheels, XD extreme Diesel, Procomp, Moto metal, Kmc xd series, RBP, Mickey thompson, Black rock, BF Goodrich & etc. We carry all part and accessories from bumper, grills, side steps and much moreeeee!!! We also clear headlights!!!! Anything you can think of we sell for the right PRICE!!We are the #1 Shop in the 209 area code!! Don't hesitate!! Call today with any questions! 209-576-0569
We can ship out anything now, call for details. We can also get the kit you buy powdered and chromed! ANY COLOR. Call for details.

Check out our site;
http://www.titscustomsuspension.com/
You can PM us too or Esteban (emjr93) if you have any questions.

Here's some pictures of our work(sorry for the small pictures, we downloaded them straight from our desktop and they came out a bit small);
We have a 10 inch Full Throttle front box kit powdered and chromed on our website or call the shop for details on it. It fits 99-06 GM 4wd trucks.

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,659 Posts
Re: Tits Custom Suspension

wow, that's some interesting shock setups

·
Registered
13,677 Posts

Haiku

A vendor you are not
to advertise you will need to be
to peddle your wares online
you must address the fee
register with shaggy
moonfgt sits down to pee
all these things are true

:endofshow

thank you thank you

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts

Haiku

A vendor you are not
you must address the fee
register with shaggy
moonfgt sits down to pee

thank you thank you

ROFL classic!

·
Registered
4,161 Posts

Haiku

A vendor you are not
you must address the fee
register with shaggy
moonfgt sits down to pee

thank you thank you
Wait a second, that's more than 17 syllables...had to check with my abacus twice!

·
Registered
793 Posts

not gonna lie i clicked because i saw tits :p

sick setups. No lack of truck shops out in cali thats for sure

·
titscustomsuspension.com
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Our online store is now up. We have leveling kits for 4wd and 2wd GM 1500's in stock and a lot of other stuff not on the site now but we're working on getting everything else up, including shock hoops, trac bars, and other custom stuff we can build. Anything you want powdered or chromed we'll do. We also have Rough Country, FTS, and CST kits in stock.

·
Registered
442 Posts

you would think if someone was gonna 4link their rig, they would at least do gears and bigger tires. But being a DD, I guess I understand.

Somewhat defeats the purpose to lift a 1500 if you arent gonna lock it, gear it and SAS it.....

·
Registered
302 Posts

I foresee you selling so much on this site

not srs!
:rofljest::rofljest::rofljest:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts