GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
you're just gonna sit it in your back seat?

Strap it to the ceiling over the back seat and then only let short people ride back there :lol:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i hope you got that thing straped down? if you get in a slight accident that box will knock you the phuck out trust me i know from experiance

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
is that it?

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
DemoN said:
hell, if you're going to take up the whole back seat anyway...just pull them and bolt the box down to the floor:D
My thoughts exactly...heck just build a wall o' subs if you don't want the back seat...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
that and if you take corners fast, that box is gonna slide from side to side...

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it doesnt slide 1 bit while turning, when i stop fast it leans forward a bit, but if i were in a wreck(head on or rearended, it would hit the seats, no possible way of getting to me unless it goes over the top of the seats...
i can still fit stuff back there, a small person can still fit on both sides, right now i have my bowling ball and stuff all on the seat and it works fine

·
9,823 Posts
bcubed said:
Just get you 4 of those boxes, take out the backseat and BAM :rocking:
and maybe you can get a discount with all of the boxes having that smudge on the front!

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
That thing is just asking to be stolen man. I'm not trying to be a jerk by saying that but I mean you have a huge speaker box that hits hard on top of your backseat.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I started out that way with the box on the seat.....I graduated many times over. Ideas always take on sort of the own evolution/mutation. The first time you are in a bind and need the backseat for some reason you will change your mind real fast.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nah, no one around here has had anything stolen in a long time, plus 60% of my school has vehicles with subs in them, and they all hit them after school, so im not too worried until i goto college. thinking of pulling a gmc01 and getting an alarm with train horns....plus the box is heavy as fuck...if they carry that long distances...power to them

·
9,823 Posts
DemoN said:
i think i saw that box at best buy today :LOL:
hey we dont have those!
if you really wanna screw a theif with a box like that, cut some handles into the sides, and glue razor blades in the handles!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts