GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Radix only came with a 3.4" pulley, so the Tahoe was only seeing about 6psi. Definite power but still wasn't what I was lookin for, so we went ahead and threw a 2.9" pulley on there. :crazy:

She is now seeing ~10psi and WOW she can scoot! Any blip of the throttle and you can hear the whining from under the hood. Will be very interesting once we take the grocery getter to the track!:worship:

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tahoes come with the grocery/cargo net :head:

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He did indeed! Great time for the TBSS on just a converter!

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am thinking low 13s until I get the new converter in there. There is also a 6.0L waiting to be transplanted (might not be a 6L when it goes in though :secret:), but baby steps for now...

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
He did indeed! Great time for the TBSS on just a converter!
yeah I was happy with the 60'.

My biggest regret is building the 370, instead of dropping the stock lq9 in there. It was a never-ending project, after that. What carrier do you have in the rear-end?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Stock! :lazer:
that's unfortunate. Justin should just drive the hoe to kc, so he can swap some parts. I have a 65e w/ 6k miles and an auburn pro in mine. I'm just going to sell it, so I hate to see good parts go to waste. The average soccer mom won't know the difference anyway.

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Auburn Pro is what we have in the Trans Am. That is a bummer that you have those parts and you live so far :biggun:

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We don't trust more than half the shops around here, but we will try to get it on one soon.

·
Vendor
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nah, I promised Justin that he could have that if I got a tennis bracelet :shake:

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
that's unfortunate. Justin should just drive the hoe to kc, so he can swap some parts. I have a 65e w/ 6k miles and an auburn pro in mine. I'm just going to sell it, so I hate to see good parts go to waste. The average soccer mom won't know the difference anyway.

:hmm: I wonder if it will fit in the TBSS :hmm:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts