GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any chance of makeing a dual pillar pod for the NNBS Tahoes? I can't find a company that makes a direct replacement. Mike

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm def. looking for one. Let me know what I need to do to help you out. I can send my A-Pillar if you need a starting point. Mike

·
Registered
26 Posts
I will just pull the A pillar out of my Tahoe and give it a look. Are you stuck on getting a Pillar? We do have the Door gauge pod that will fit in your truck already made

·
Registered
26 Posts
Okay, and you are wanting the entire pillar with two pods molded into it? Yes as far as i know the Silverado and Tahoe pillars are the same. Most the interior pieces are the interchangeable between the NNBS SUV's and Trucks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I was looking for unless you have another idea. If they're the same pillar please don't go out of your way making one.

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you need one made and cannot find a dual pod pillar I dont mind designing one out. Im sure there are more that have this problem as well

·
Registered
26 Posts
Okay, just give me some time. I have muliple projects going on right now but I will make one for you. I just might have to make and install one in my ride as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts