GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Layin' Frame on 24's
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna be boddy dropping my '02 Yukon, just curious if any of you out there have had this done? What wheel/tire combo are you running? POST UP YOUR PICS.

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
I've been to a lot of shows and have only ever seen one b'd nbs tahoe, I think it was orange or tangelo. Here is the closest I have, I've seen both in person and they are LOW
IMG_6736.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
that red paint job is tits....best scheme ive seen in a while

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yah neither of those are BD'd, but still damn low for a tahoe. The one that comes to mind when I think about it is the primer black Go-Ez one in sport truck a couple months back. Anyone else know what I mean?

·
Rollin with Saget
1,595 Posts
a member on here used to have a bd'd 2 door obs tahoe... chad fletcher (boilermaker).

the reason that more tahoes arent bd'd is because its a fuggin pain in the ass! nothing like doing a truck.

if you want to do it, i say go for it! itll look sick as hell

and cooldude... u said youve only ever seen one in person, u didnt say that pictures werent. my bad for misunderstanding ya

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
a member on here used to have a bd'd 2 door obs tahoe... chad fletcher (boilermaker).

the reason that more tahoes arent bd'd is because its a fuggin pain in the ass! nothing like doing a truck.

if you want to do it, i say go for it! itll look sick as hell

and cooldude... u said youve only ever seen one in person, u didnt say that pictures werent. my bad for misunderstanding ya
:shake:

I can't imagine what a pain in the ass tubing the rear would be because the rear seats almost sit between the wheelwells. You would end up with a small bench back there or a captain's seat

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
that red tahoe is on 23s...i was just lookin at that mag the other night

1 - 18 of 18 Posts