GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys, since im bout to weld my ass up, i gotta sale all this shit. as of right now i got a dude looking at my tailgate. all the works is done to it it just needs to be painted. i told him 200+ ship i think thats a good cost. Tail lights i got some stock 06 taillights with some white shit on the bottom of them, but when its installed you cant even see it. askin 110 obo and i also got some tinted ones on my truck right now. i love those tailights they look damn good asking 125 obo. Stock rear bumper also gonna be for sale, dunno a cost on that just pm me with anything. all these cost have to have shippen added to them. ill get some pictures of everything tomorow. pm me with anything you wanna know.

·
Registered
248 Posts
$125 for stock tails? I just ordered a spare set so I can hve mine painted and I got both tails and the third brake light from the chevy dealership for $75.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$125 for stock tails? I just ordered a spare set so I can hve mine painted and I got both tails and the third brake light from the chevy dealership for $75.
hmm...thats pretty weird being that i c these things sometimes on ebay for about 75 a piece, and when you look on here people sell them for at least 100. also the price does say obo and i do want to get rid of them so..

·
Registered
248 Posts
I wasnt trying to start anything I just ordered me an extra set new from a Chevy dealership for that price. maybe they hooked me up..dunno.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wasnt trying to start anything I just ordered me an extra set new from a Chevy dealership for that price. maybe they hooked me up..dunno.
my bad man not meen it offensive but yea it is obo so whatever someone offers not really expectin anybuddy pay that much for them...btw bad ass truck i like it alot:shake:

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright guys heres the pics as promised, sorry it took so long haven computer problems

HPIM0167.jpg

HPIM0168.jpg

HPIM0166.jpg

HPIM0043.jpg

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
alright guys tailgates sold...tails still for sale so offer me anything... if ya want too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts