GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the '03 and up tailgate cap will fit on the '99-02? I split mine taking it off, and although its not noticeable I know it's there ..just looking for something different to do. By the way, don't buy the Bushwacker one, it didn't even come down far enough to cover the bolt holes for the stock one.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2k1slvrdo said:
shave it :rocking:
Definately an option, I'll know more once I take it in to fix the rearend .. I might look at getting rid of the stakepockets too ... this is going to be one hell of a month for truck bills; bags, dubs & shaved ass-end, heh.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sierraon22s said:
You're getting bags, dubs, and a shaved ass end? Must be exciting doing it all at once.
Yup I ran my truck stock for 2 years with nothing but a system, then I lowered it with coils and shackles and ran it like that for a year ... I wouldn't be doing all this at once if it wasn't for a work bonus, tax refund,some side work and getting run into!
I'm not doing my Air Management system or rear yet, but Tony at Air Ride was nice enough to throw in a Manual Inflation Kit when I bought my front stuff so that's what I will do for now. As for the tires, I've ran the stockers till they are almost dead, had to resist the temptation up until now to replace them.

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
now you have to loose the window vents and the bug shield paint some pieces and teare off that molding :D I would just shave it...those holes are easy to work.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Loki said:
now you have to loose the window vents and the bug shield paint some pieces and teare off that molding :D I would just shave it...those holes are easy to work.
LOL, I kinda like the bugshield and window vents .. but I'll have to see how I like them after I get everything else on.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
hovisimo said:
how'd you get a snugtop in NJ?
The same way you get all the nice parts in Jersey.... off some one else's truck!

Seriously though, I had to have it shipped from Missourri, they were the closest dealer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts