GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
attention whore
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the title says! PM or call/text if you have one, 817.776.1549. Would give more for a black one, but any color would be fine-

EDIT: Forgot to specify this is for an NBS. Thanks!

·
attention whore
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
too bad your not in az there is one on craigs list.
I might have him ship it....link??? Or at least the city so I can find it...thanks-

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
how much???

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
how much???
dont bother with that guy. im pretty sure hes a spammer or a bot. i might be able to find one for you. what part of cencal are you from?

·
Registered
15 Posts
hes not a spammer sucka.. thats my boy.. he sold it for 500.00 just now a min ago when I was with him... and didnt have to worry about shipping..
I have a silver one though... that i need to get rid of... 400.00 +shipped is not a prob..
Thanks..

·
Registered
131 Posts
hes not a spammer sucka.. thats my boy.. he sold it for 500.00 just now a min ago when I was with him... and didnt have to worry about shipping..
I have a silver one though... that i need to get rid of... 400.00 +shipped is not a prob..
Thanks..
Easy with calling my friend a "sucka," learn a little respect before you start posting like that buddy.:pow:
Connor

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Thanks..
good deal :shake: ive just seen him post up in alot of wanted threads saying that he has tons of stuff. he also sent me a couple messages about stuff i was interested in but never got back to me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Him and I are all about GM and have tons of stuff.. Our best friends work in body shops so we get tailgates shaved that we buy and turn them... Also ahve random interior parts from trucks that get custom interor...
thats what we do... We try to help out people that want things..
oh and on the respect level... thats when people dont jump the gun and assume someone is a spammer... so talk to your boy..

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Him and I are all about GM and have tons of stuff.. Our best friends work in body shops so we get tailgates shaved that we buy and turn them... Also ahve random interior parts from trucks that get custom interor...
thats what we do... We try to help out people that want things..
oh and on the respect level... thats when people dont jump the gun and assume someone is a spammer... so talk to your boy..
haha its cool, just seemed suspicious. good to have a couple nice hooks ups around here. on that note, i need a center console with the dash piece for my truck, any help?

·
Banned
121 Posts
Actually My buddy does have a center console.. its the full one that goes from seats up to the dash and im sure he has the dash peice.. Ill talk to him about it... because we share this Screen name so I will talk to him and let you know.. Thanks for the interest...

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
sweet let me know please!

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
i got a tailgate with everything shaved. sellin it to get full skin. it just needs to b painted. pm if you wanna know mor

·
Banned
121 Posts
To let everyone know.. I do still ahve a silver shaved tailgate. that is perfect! and will update for that centerconsole.. is that cool laynlow??
Yea the center console.. there is a guy that is supposed to pick it up for 500.00+shipping...
but since were all on good terms Id rather let you get it then him.. so match that and its yours.. !!!!!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
for 500 ill pass! thanks

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
you can find them on ebay for around 300 with glove box door. heck its 575 at the dealership for one! if you want to drop the price id be interested. but if you can sell it to someone else for that price, DO IT!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts