GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can buy these covers for the sportside taillights? I've done numerous searches on the internet but with no luck in finding anything.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide. :bowtie:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1badazzchevy said:
Look like Ventshade covers. Try http://www.truckstuffusa.com/tailcov.html?gtse=goto&gtkw=vtech+taillight+cover. The popular website like StylinConcepts.com should have them, too.
I tired that site you gave me. I didn't see them on there. I've tried places like StylinConcepts too, but with no luck (unless I'm missing it). I keep seeing this one sportside at the mall with the same covers. I wish I knew who owned it so I could ask him about it.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I know the sites carry them. You should request a picture from them either for V-tech or Ventshade. I couldn't find an exact picture either. Good luck!

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
HumanZoom said:
I tired that site you gave me. I didn't see them on there. I've tried places like StylinConcepts too, but with no luck (unless I'm missing it). I keep seeing this one sportside at the mall with the same covers. I wish I knew who owned it so I could ask him about it.
Try placing one of these with a note on the back.
That's one way to get the word out that :gmfs:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1buda said:
Try placing one of these with a note on the back.
That's one way to get the word out that :gmfs:

Heh...sweet. I wouldn't mind putting those on a few trucks I see from day to day. I should print off a few... :bowtie:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts