GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty all I have left with the lights is the tail lights. Should i leave them with the like black casing on them or go euro? give me ideas of tail lights that might look good on a black truck. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
IMO euros look like poo. Maybe on a Honda just not a truck. But that is me, do whatever you like.

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
I like that look, id keep em, i got euros on my blazer, then i found a casing that matched my color(green) and i wanted to put them on, but i already had the euros on, but i deff like that look u have now better

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
I think the first generation euros have a nice look to them (the all clear ones), but of course they are illegal because they don't have any red reflector. With that being said though, I think I'd still vote to leave them like they are.

(BTW, you should hack off those tailpipes or at least move them up :read: )

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I agree with stock or shaven :head: It's actually more rare to see stock tails than euro's here now :read:

·
Cap'n
561 Posts
id say shave em....or even tint the stock ones.....just not euros. they are soooo DONE

·
Registered
299 Posts
car wear makes a really cool black euro light, so does elegante to. IMO those look really nice on black trucks, check out stylin concepts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts