GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Rims and tires came in today and 4/6Mcgaughys drop suppose to be here Thurs and I took Fri off from work so its on.....I'm going to be removing the spare tire and Hitch and dumping exhaust after rear axle should I leave the rear bumper on until I buy a rollpan (could be awhile) or roll without it???

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Thats not funny shit thats bull shit!

I'm rolling without one till my pan gets shipped. I sold my old pan and i don't have the facroy bumper.

·
TEAM WHITE
401 Posts
I wouldnt do it on a street truck, it just looks too incomplete. I've rolled around in a few prerunners without rear bumpers and never had a police issue.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats why in live in FL....but cops suck around here to specially when if I'm riding my Gixxer 1000:D .
Vitalfab thats a sick signature pic.......Thanks for your input guys. I'll have to see how it looks with a bumper. Later

·
Registered
419 Posts
I would roll with your bumper until you get your pan. As far getting hasseled by cops because if not having a bumper depends on the state, but in most states is not the case.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Mine is still off. I got my roll pan about 13 days ago. Got the package. Box seemed a little rough. Didn't think much of it. Removed the rear bumper. Finally got around to opening the box. Looked and saw 2 Very LARGE dents in the face of the pan. I was pissed.

Going through a dispute with the postal service. Getting them to pay for my new roll pan. Bastards.

But I havnt put my bumper back on. That shit is heavy. And I am lazy. Plus I already cut off the frame horns:rofl2:

Its going to be welded on, smoothed btw.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts