·
Registered
6,654 Posts
any reason why you would take it off?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
why?

I see "Keep DDing 38s" and I think to myself how aggressive the tread is on your tires. I know I hate DDing my 36s but thats because they ride like I made tires out of superglued Legos. If I had a more streetable tire I'd love my truck and be able to bare DDing that much more.

either that or you're sick of climbing into it, in which case you're getting old. Swap lifts with me

·
Member #1303
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the cops are up my ass every chance they get, i'm starting to crack

i love driving my truck but i think it might be more fun with smaller tires sometimes... it would be much faster

·
Dude on Internet
758 Posts
the cops are giving you a hard time? because your truck is in violation or because it's close? if it's close, but not over, i say stick with what you got and dont give in. if you're getting a bunch of tickets because your truck isnt spec, then put on the 35's :imo

·
4,725 Posts
pm with a price for lift.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
I didnt know what he drives asshat, all you had to do was inform me that it was a 4x4.....I think thats why I asked? :think:
Nope, its not in his signature or anythig :crazy: Heres some advice, also known as common sense to some on this board.

Click >Username >View Public Pofile >Find All threads by User > Read to your hearts content.

Their past threads MIGHT enlighten you on what kind of vehicle they have and what its specs and/or modifications are. No, its not the FASTEST way of finding your answer, but it looks WAAAY smarter then what you asked IMHO.

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
Nope, its not in his signature or anythig :crazy: Heres some advice, also known as common sense to some on this board.

Click >Username >View Public Pofile >Find All threads by User > Read to your hearts content.

Their past threads MIGHT enlighten you on what kind of vehicle they have and what its specs and/or modifications are. No, its not the FASTEST way of finding your answer, but it looks WAAAY smarter then what you asked IMHO.
Well I never asked for your opinon, and sure it mightve been faster but Im in no rush so thats why I asked on here. Seems to me like you have a problem with people asking a simple question. :STFU: :imo

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Well I never asked for your opinon, and sure it mightve been faster but Im in no rush so thats why I asked on here. Seems to me like you have a problem with people asking a simple question. :STFU: :imo
No sir, just retarded ones. :rofl2:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.