GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a 07.5 2500 in black on black with the options I like..I was told now there making the 08 and in 4-6 weeks I could have an 08 ordered just for me. I would rather have an 08 just because its newer and will help in resale but its hard to pass up one sitting right in front of me. What should I do? I am really leaning toward ordering one..

Mark

·
Formerly whitetrash
1,630 Posts
i'd say order...

then, by the time it's here, you should have your lift, wheels, and tires in and have it up on 40s again in no time:hmm:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My dad got on me about lifting it cause I plan on towing my general. I plan on lifting it but dont know how much yet..dam I want to do another 12"

Mark

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
The ones on the lot will be cheaper b/c they want to move em faster, but if you don't care about that then order one.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
In '08, they work out the bugs from the redesign of the '07 model. ( Or at least that's what they're supposed to do )

·
Registered
42 Posts
if you are going to order a new truck there is an option (onstar delete) which will give you a smooth roof with no gay antenna on one side of the roof. Alot of people dont know about this option I think it costs around 200.00. I dont know the option code.But you might want on-star or the antenna might not bother you, just thought I would let people know.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I have the onstar delete button, not for the clean look, but when google becomes self aware, they wont be able to take over my truck. :ninja:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts