GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
misc035.jpg

Taurus 65, 4" barrel 6 shot .357 magnum, about two years old, in excellent condition, no blemishes. Under 500 rounds fired. Action is smooth, timing perfect. Includes factory wood grips, factory rubber grips, Gun-Mate holster and two speedloaders. Asking $300, face to face in western PA or shipped to your FFL for $30.

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
I've got a bunch of bills due next week, but if I can come up with the cash before somebody else buys it I'll let you know. That would make a nice piece to carry around in the truck. -TK

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
Hovis you know better, this is a family site :rofl2:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
man i really wish i had the extra money.. not that i can legally own this for another 2.5 years but my mom could keep it for me until then.. damnit

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any bodies on it?
not if minorities don't count.

Terry - warning you now, it's heavy!

IDK what I want to do, if you definitely want it I can hold it, dealer lowballed me on a trade, new Blackhawk is due in tomorrow.

Phil - :guns:

didn't Santiago get banned from FSC a couple years ago for trying to unload a Glock there? not against the law :pow:

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
not if minorities don't count.

Terry - warning you now, it's heavy!

IDK what I want to do, if you definitely want it I can hold it, dealer lowballed me on a trade, new Blackhawk is due in tomorrow.

didn't Santiago get banned from FSC a couple years ago for trying to unload a Glock there? not against the law :pow:
My first pistol was a .357 just like that, but I believe it was a Smith & Wesson and it was blued. I love the Glock .40 I have, but hate leaving it in the truck. I'd like to get a revolver and just carry that in the truck. Often times I don't leave the office until very late or I do network installs at client sites well into the night and a little extra "somethin' somethin'" never hurt anything! I've got a couple of quads I'm selling right now. One of them may go away this weekend. If that happens I will send you a PM. It looks like a good pistol!

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts

yessir he did, which is why I brought it up. good times, good times :LOL:

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
Good deal for him! Looked like a nice pistol too! -TK

1 - 18 of 18 Posts