GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
is this from tbichips.com? if so i had one on my '94 K1500. i loved it. for 100 bucks it wasnt bad. definately an increase in power. i mean i wasnt spinning all 4 wheels or nothing, but you could tell in the seat of the pants for sure. get it.

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,542 Posts
^--- Yep. I have a TBIChips in my 94 350, I bought the thermomaster kit, bumped up a little more, I have to run a 160stat. Brian was great to work with, answered every question I had promptly. A+ Customer service. Best $134 I ever spent on a mod. Truck is snotty as fuck when I run 93. The BJLF .bin on my stock memcal was a joke.. GM proged it for church ladies.

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
best money ive ever spent. unless you have many mods done idk how well youll knowtice, but as you add to it, Brian will reburn your chip. ive come to the conclusion thru my stupid questions hes a TBI god and he knows more then GM ever did or does know.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just ordered a custom chip from Brian. I did MAJOR mods to mine, so that was really the best option. And yup, he knows more about TBI than GM ever did! :worship:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts