GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry fellas, i forgot to edit the privacy crap, should work now... we got tuned as well this weekend! we haul ass now! :driver:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dubyagee said:
Hey red does that HD bumper rub the grill and fenders that bad? What does the HD grill and bumper run? thx
it sits RIGHT up on the grille and fenders, it doesnt rub them. in order for me to have some bumper gap, which is in the plans, im gonna have to notch the radiator core support. this isnt a big deal, at all. i liked the no bumper gap, but its making my HD bumper cap take a different shape.

HD grille and bumper caps depending on how and where you get them can run you a couple hundred bucks or so. i got mine ALOT cheaper. :naughty:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Those are 2 GOOD lookin trucks :head:

BD

BTW... What grill insert is that vicred has? Me like:rocking:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys. My exterior is just about 95% done now. Now to add more Vroom Vroom :naughty:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
chaddurst said:
Nice! Lol I Should Join Team Red!
I will talk it up amongst the other members of the exclusive TEAMRED, and see about maybe adding another brother :grin:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
VicRed said:
I will talk it up amongst the other members of the exclusive TEAMRED, and see about maybe adding another brother :grin:
LMFAO! team red is a public member group just like any of the other member groups. if you want in just change it under your user CP! Team Red :head:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts