GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Professional Detailer
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A sneak peek what got dropped off today for some extensive work.

IMAG0081.jpg

....stay tuned for more!

·
Professional Detailer
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok guys.... a few more. ACTUALLY GOT SOME SUN TODAY!! So I snapped a few pics as I got to work. MANY hours will be going into the correction work on this car. Here's why.....

1962042.jpg

1962030.jpg

1962014.jpg

1962011.jpg

1962003.jpg

1962031.jpg

·
make me a sammich
841 Posts
i lied a late c1 so ever better!
No, that's a C2. And YIKES! That's gotta be the worst I've ever seen a classic Vette look. I know it'll look amazing after you perform some of your wizardry :worship:

·
Formerly "kwonchoba"
995 Posts
No, that's a C2. And YIKES! That's gotta be the worst I've ever seen a classic Vette look. I know it'll look amazing after you perform some of your wizardry :worship:

Nope C1. C2's dont have a trunk or the gas friller right by the drivers door

·
Registered
142 Posts
Cant wait for the finished photos. Those cars are like sex when it's good it's great and even when they're bad their still good... I did one a few years ago for a friend and I don't think hes driven it since said it was to pretty to have to drive it.

·
Professional Detailer
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dylan, its a modern base/clear. Can't remember how many years ago it was painted. But the guy who wetsanded and buffed it burned tons of edges and left pigtails everywhere! *pulls hair out*

I've hardly worked on it this week. On tuesday I got thrown off a horse and I've been trying to heal up. Might finish it today, but its a longshot. Here's a pic to show there is hope!

2074.gif

·
Tonysteve
477 Posts
Thrown off a horse? ouch. Hope you get better soon. Can't wait to see the results of this, looks like a lot of work. I know you will work your magic.

·
make me a sammich
841 Posts
Nope C1. C2's dont have a trunk or the gas friller right by the drivers door
Ah, I guess you're right. I forgot about the oddball 61-62 (i think it was only those two years) that had the C1 nose but the C2 tail. Good spotting :shake:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts