GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Still Most Hated
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after the LASt time i decided to post a pic on here, i ended up having to ask the staff to delete it and said i wouldn't post shit about my truck on here again.

but i thought about it and decided that there are some that might be interested in where i'm at...so i'll give it another shot.

a5.jpg

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
thats a goddamn dish...wowwwwwww. how big is the lip again? looks like you could damn near fit a small family in there...

·
Still Most Hated
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
btw: we had to..uhhh..."remove" the front airdam to get it off the trailer, that's why you don't see it up front.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
fucking amazing. When are you gona take your first trip back to SAR? I might make the trek downthere just to see you run.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Good to see your making progress. I figured you would have a neat looking sig but it would never make it to your truck.
Haha just kidding looking good dood.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
dear lord :drool: much better teaser thread this time around buddy. you could smuggle a few "undocumented workers" in with those things :crazy:

·
Still Most Hated
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn awesome!

Is that supporting its own weight or is this a mock-up? Narrowed 9", right?
supporting it's own...the chassis and suspension are done...just clean up time :D

yeah...narrowed ford 9"

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
dear lord :drool: much better teaser thread this time around buddy. you could smuggle a few "undocumented workers" in with those things :crazy:
funny thing, i thought the exact same thing...and ALMOST posted it. you did it in a better fashion tho.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts